Digital Project Lead
- Job Location: USA (Remote)
- Role Type: Full-time, Permanent
- Hours : Monday-Friday 9am-5pm
- Pay : $65k USD - $75k USD plus benefits and office perks
We’re on the hunt for a smart, enthusiastic, numbers-focused marketer who gets excited at the idea of working on digital acquisition campaigns for some of the world’s most cutting-edge and disruptive companies.
Thrive builds and implements digital marketing campaigns that are seen by millions of people around the world each year. We’re one of North America’s top digital marketing firms, having managed over $5 Billion USD in advertising spending over the past 9 years. You may not realize it, but you’ve probably seen some of our work with startups, Fortune 500 companies, and companies of all sizes in between (Uber, AMER, Snapchat, Meetup, Earnest, Build-a-Bear, Asana, Square, Tempur-Sealy, Arc’teryx – to name a few!)
Our culture is centered around creativity with data, and technical expertise, providing our client-partners with a premium level of service, and managing our company differently than other agencies.
Your background might be from a variety of different disciplines. You are familiar with leading paid search, paid social, programmatic and analytics channels; demonstrate a positive can-do attitude, work well in teams, and enjoy solving complex problems. You demonstrate first-class communication skills, excellent writing skills and the ability to multi-task a variety of goals and deadlines in a constantly changing environment. You want to advance your career by joining one of North America’s top performance marketing teams.
Areas of Experience
Ideal candidates have experience in some of the following areas:
- Managing enterprise-level performance marketing programs, including channels such as Google AdWords and Facebook Ads. Including running these channels and communicating your work
- Deep knowledge of current tracking platforms and attribution methodology
- Experience using analytics or attribution platforms like Google Analytics, Omniture, Mixpanel, Looker, Adjust, AppsFlyer, Kissmetrics or other analysis platforms. You also have solid Microsoft Excel skills so that you can mashup data yourself as necessary.
- You have experience leading A/B testing, landing page optimization and a range of other funnel refinement practices.
- Experience using ad management platforms such as Kenshoo, Marin, Acquisio, DoubleClick for Search, Ad Espresso, etc.
Vacation + Time Off and Benefits
In regards to our benefits package to employees, the following benefits are provided:
- Hybrid / Remote + Flexible Work
- 3 Weeks Paid Vacation
- Annual Kangaroo Revive Program + $1,000 USD Travel Bonus
- Remote Travel Program
- Internal Career Coaches
- Internal Learning & Development / UpSkilling Programs
- Unlimited Paid Sick Days
- Unlimited Paid Personal Days (Mental Health, Cultural Celebrations, etc)
- Quarterly Paid Wellbeing Days
- Maternity, Parental & Family Leave
- Family Bonuses + Adoption Contribution
- $1,000 USD Annual Health & Lifestyle Account
- $1,200 USD Annual Work From Home Stipend
- Profit Sharing for Senior Team Members (Coming Soon)
- Short-Term / Long-Term Disability
- $40,000+ USD Comprehensive Medical, Dental & Paramedical Coverage
Not the right fit?
Do you have a background or strength in math, statistics, computer science, web development, engineering, or other sciences? If so we’d love to meet you and see if we can help you find an amazing career path.
We are an equal opportunity employer that deeply values a diverse community.
Thrive has a zero-tolerance policy on bullying, discrimination, and harassment of any kind against race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran, ability status, family or parental status, age, or anything else that makes you uniquely you. We are committed to providing employees with a work environment free of this.
We translate this policy to all aspects of employment including recruitment, hiring, promotions, performance management, training and development, compensation, benefits, and terminations.